VIAKOO – CCTV MONITORING AND AUDITING TOOL
- Viakoo is a solution to effectively address missing video and video downtime.
- Patent-pending technology detects missing video, identifies corrective action plans, and prevents video downtime.
- 24/7 tech support.
- Viakoo figures out something is wrong and alerts you instantly, to your phone and desktop.
- Viakoo tells you the Probable Cause of the problem, and identifies the Problem Device to fix.
- Viakoo helps your staff with their workload with a built-in automatic ticket generation system.
- Viakoo guides you when it comes to handling sudden or unexpected failures
- Viakoo provides modern automation and expertise, to enable you to get problems resolved quickly, without requiring any additional staff resources.
- Every 20 minutes, even at your small sites, Viakoo patent-pending automation collects 1000s of diagnostic inputs. Viakoo already knows the good ones, you don’t have to lift a finger.
- And that’s diagnostic data only, no video content. Ever.
- Viakoo then correlates all that diagnostic data and performs predictive analytics.
- Predictive analysis identifies problems before they start.
For more details, please visit www.viakoo.com
SolarWinds award winning network monitoring software allows you to quickly detect, diagnose and resolve network performance issues and outages so you can manage your network more efficiently.
- Speeds troubleshooting, resolves network outages, and reduces downtime
- Monitors and displays response time, availability, and performance of network devices
- NEW in v11.5: Enhanced network visibility with automatic capacity planning, wireless heat-maps, and topology aware intelligent alerts
- Improves operational efficiency with out-of-the-box, customizable dashboards, alerts, and reports
- Automatically discovers and maps network devices and typically deploys in less than an hour
- Get detailed performance metrics for over 200 applications (Windows Server®, Linux®, Active Directory®, Exchange, IIS, SQL Server®, and Apache®)
- Easily troubleshoot performance problems in the application and its underlying infrastructure with the AppStack Environment dashboard
- Monitor any application—from home grown apps to even the most complex
- Securely monitor applications regardless of where they are hosted (private, public, or hybrid clouds)
- Monitor server performance & report on hardware and software asset inventory
- Identify performance issues most impacting application response time
- Isolate root cause with Multi-Dimensional Performance Analysis(TM)
- NEW in v9.1: Monitor databases on premise, virtualized, or in the Cloud – with full AWS support
- Shows a direct correlation between SQL response time and VMware® resource metrics
- Monitors Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase and DB2 performance from a single install
- Agentless architecture, install and see results in minutes
- Automate 24×7 security monitoring, alerting, and response
For more details, please visit www.solarwinds.com
Business Continuity Software
When every second of uptime counts
Continuity Engine protects your most mission-critical applications with a goal of zero downtime. It delivers near instantaneous failover with near-zero recovery times by proactively monitoring the health of your applications and ensuring that it is always in a healthy condition and in a healthy site. That site can be at the primary site, a secondary site or even a tertiary site. Simply put, we can help you prepare for and protect your applications from disaster without missing a beat.
Proactive application-level monitoring and protection
Continuity Engine monitors the health of an application ecosystem, including availability, capacity, and consumption of system-level resources and application-level behavior such as response times, service and database availability.
Unlike recovery-based systems which simply react to failure, Continuity Engine protects applications proactively by remediating the active application before a failure ever occurs.
Multi-site replication and failover
Continuity Engine protects applications, files and databases through real-time replication to a hot-standby server (or servers).
When the system detects a potential application or server error, it executes a set of predetermined business continuity rules – all before the primary application or server actually fails.
Once problems have been resolved, failback is fully automated and non-disruptive.
Protects any application
Continuity Engine provides a range of plug-ins from VMware to Microsoft that intelligently identify when a component is likely to fail. Custom app? No problem. Continuity Engine has your back.
It works consistently across any hypervisor and any server with no dependencies on shared storage so there’s no single point of failure.
Need to protect a Hyper-V VM using a vSphere failover? It does that too!
Neverfail delivers cost-effective continuous availability to:
- Focus on applications which are most critical
- Fit seamlessly into existing and future IT infrastructures
- Deliver integrated high availability and disaster protection in a single solution
- Enable accelerated performance over wide area networks (WANs)
- Provide unparalleled levels of automation and control
- Configure easily and quickly
- Cater to budgetary constraints
For more details, please visit www.neverfail.com