VIAKOO – CCTV MONITORING AND AUDITING TOOL
- Viakoo software effectively addresses missing video and video downtime.
- Patent-pending technology detects missing video, identifies corrective action plans, and prevents video downtime.
- Viakoo delivers service assurance for effective regulatory compliance
- 24/7 tech support.
- Viakoo figures out something is wrong and alerts you instantly, to your phone and desktop.
- Viakoo tells you the Probable Cause of the problem, and identifies the Problem Device to fix.
- Viakoo helps your staff with their workload with a built-in automatic ticket generation system.
- Viakoo guides you when it comes to handling sudden or unexpected failures
- Viakoo provides modern automation and expertise, to enable you to get problems resolved quickly, without requiring any additional staff resources.
- Every 20 minutes, even at your small sites, Viakoo patent-pending automation collects 1000s of diagnostic inputs. Viakoo already knows the good ones, you don’t have to lift a finger.
- And that’s diagnostic data only, no video content. Ever.
- Viakoo then correlates all that diagnostic data and performs predictive analytics.
- Predictive analysis identifies problems before they start.
For more details, please visit www.viakoo.com
Business Continuity Software
When every second of uptime counts
Continuity Engine protects your most mission-critical applications with a goal of zero downtime. It delivers near instantaneous failover with near-zero recovery times by proactively monitoring the health of your applications and ensuring that it is always in a healthy condition and in a healthy site. That site can be at the primary site, a secondary site or even a tertiary site. Simply put, we can help you prepare for and protect your applications from disaster without missing a beat.
Proactive application-level monitoring and protection
Continuity Engine monitors the health of an application ecosystem, including availability, capacity, and consumption of system-level resources and application-level behavior such as response times, service and database availability.
Unlike recovery-based systems which simply react to failure, Continuity Engine protects applications proactively by remediating the active application before a failure ever occurs.
Multi-site replication and failover
Continuity Engine protects applications, files and databases through real-time replication to a hot-standby server (or servers).
When the system detects a potential application or server error, it executes a set of predetermined business continuity rules – all before the primary application or server actually fails.
Once problems have been resolved, failback is fully automated and non-disruptive.
Protects any application
Continuity Engine provides a range of plug-ins from VMware to Microsoft that intelligently identify when a component is likely to fail. Custom app? No problem. Continuity Engine has your back.
It works consistently across any hypervisor and any server with no dependencies on shared storage so there’s no single point of failure.
Need to protect a Hyper-V VM using a vSphere failover? It does that too!
Neverfail delivers cost-effective continuous availability to:
- Focus on applications which are most critical
- Fit seamlessly into existing and future IT infrastructures
- Deliver integrated high availability and disaster protection in a single solution
- Enable accelerated performance over wide area networks (WANs)
- Provide unparalleled levels of automation and control
- Configure easily and quickly
- Cater to budgetary constraints
For more details, please visit www.neverfail.com