IronYun AI video search, is the industry’s first deep learning based video search, built for the video surveillance industry.
It features a simple user interface and locates objects of interest in a few seconds, from terabytes of video data. IronYun software runs on secured, on-premise Private Cloud Architecture.
For more details, please visit www.ironyun.com
iOmniscient is the only provider of intelligent systems that can simultaneously perform Behaviour Analysis (for a multitude of behaviours) and Recognition (Face and License Plate Recognition) in crowded and complex environments. The Face Recognition system can recognize faces at a significantly lower resolution than any other system. Our intelligent systems can recognise license plates for 130 countries. These capabilities are modular and can be combined to solve complex problems.
For more details, please visit iomniscient.com
Snap’s software products are built upon the Snap Network Intelligence Platform, which learns the relationships between cameras (ie. areas of overlap and intersection). These products integrate with third party Video Management Systems (VMS) that host the video, and help “turn any operator into an expert”
Snap Force Multiplier (FMx)
Snap FMx allows an operator to understand and view the video streams available from across a camera network, that relate directly to the primary camera being viewed – without needing to manually build that view. This enables an operator to quickly and reliably follow a person or incident through a large camera network, regardless of how familiar they are with the site layout or the camera locations.
Instant Evidence Videos
Just by following the action, users of Snap can produce consolidated multi-camera .avi videos “on the fly” of everything suspects do whilst on site – providing rapid and compelling support for investigations.
Snap’s automated learning scales to networks of thousands of cameras. The larger or more complex the camera network, the greater the benefit for operators in understanding and navigating through that network.
For more details, please visit www.snapsurveillance.com
Face recognition is one of the least invasive biometrics, since data is captured effortlessly and generally involves no user interaction. Herta’s video surveillance solution, BioSurveillance, detects multiple faces in real-time, incorporates on-the-fly video enrolment, identifies previously trained individuals, and facilitates run-time management of alarms and individuals.
- BioSurveillance uses video surveillance cameras to recognize the faces of blacklisted people.
- BioSurveillance yields excellent performance with partial occlusions of the face, glasses, scarfs, caps, changes of facial expression, shadows, high contrasts and extreme or poor lighting conditions, and on moderate rotations of the face.
- BioSurveillance works on the move and at a distance, and does not require end-user collaboration.
- Individuals can be enrolled in the system through a photograph as well as using real time or recorded video.
BioSurveillance is the right solution to increase security in crowded environments such as airports, train or metro stations, shopping malls, sport stadiums, or urban centres.
For more details, please visit www.hertasecurity.com
Davantis Perimeter Protection
Davantis video analytics has become a powerful and essential tool across sectors and industries. Davantis video analytics works to protect in the following scenarios:
- Intrusion detection – includes people and vehicle prohibited movement events, controlled area violation, boundary violation and fence trespass…
- Loitering detection – covers specified prohibited behaviour such as the same figure staying too long in a specified area (such as by a parked car)…
- Tampering detection – unexpected camera position shift, whether by accident or intent, low visibility or no video signal notification…
- Unattended baggage detection – items placed in a controlled area, will detect disguised objects, but ignore attended items…
- Object removal detection – removal of fixed objects, such as in a museum of art gallery…
- Stopped vehicle detection – vehicles stopped in designated areas.
For more details, please visit www.davantis.com
Davatis Thermal Protection
Davantis video analytics take the innate power of thermal cameras to an even higher level through highly sophisticated proprietary algorithms and machine learning capabilities. These algorithms have been specifically designed to take into account the power of the cameras, to work over much longer distances, with the result that false alarms, such as those caused by external lights or shadows, are virtually eliminated.
For more details, please visit www.davantis.com
Vi Dimensions’ Smarter Surveillance
In cities already filled with cameras for surveillance, it is incredible how ineffective and inefficient current systems are in tackling new emergent security threats.
Everyday, over 99% of surveillance videos being recorded are never watched by anyone. This wealth of information creates zero value if it is not translated into any actionable intelligence.
Many of today’s systems use a rule-based approach where users specify what they are looking for. This method is counter-intuitive because abnormal events are by nature highly unpredictable.
Moving beyond Detection to Discovery.
We use autonomous machine learning which does not require users to specify the rules for finding abnormalities and potential threats.
Big Video Data Analysis
ARVAS provides the means to automatically analyze hours of video footage easily and quickly.
ARVAS can be easily integrated with different kinds of surveillance cameras, video management and video analytic
Less false alarm, more real time potential threats can be identified. This could include safety and security threats such as theft, system breakdowns or illegal driving.
High Manpower Savings
Less operators are needed to effectively monitor a large number of cameras.
For more details, please visit www.vidimensions.com